Terms & Conditions
Booking and Payment Terms:
- Studio time is inclusive of setup, test shoot, makeup and wrap up time. Hirer is to hand-over the studio in the original condition, punctually, at the end of the session.
- Extension of booking session is subjected to availability. Extra hours and any additional fees in accordance with published rates will be charged accordingly.
- Start time is based on booking slot.
- 50% deposit (non-refundable) is required to confirm the booking.
- Full payment applies even if the booking session ends earlier than the booked time.
- Please note that Hirer’s booking is not confirmed until we have received Hirer’s deposit.
- Term of balance payment may be made via cash, credit card, PayNow and internet banking.
- Hirer should confirm availability of equipment and other add-ons for rental in advance.
- Consent for usage of props available in the Studio must be obtained from the Studio Manager prior the shoot and any applicable rental fees will be chargeable.
- Cancellation of bookings will not be allowed, but the date of booking may be shifted to another available date.
- Hirer is responsible for all repairs and / or replacement of any portion of the studio and / or studio equipment damaged during the use of rental of the studio or the equipment. Charges will include materials, labour and loss of revenue resulting from down time.
- Hirer agrees to check with the studio manager for a list of acceptable materials, fog materials, etc. that may be used prior to the rental. The studio manager’s approval is required before using any such materials. Studio manager’s approval of any such materials shall not relieve Hirer of liability for any damage because of the use of the material.
- When using the studio strobes, do not shoot at burst mode. Replacement of the strobes and other equipment will be at the prevailing prices.
Indemnity and Insurance:
- Hirer shall indemnify and hold the Studio not responsible for any liability, loss, cost, expense or damages to any person arising from the use of the studio, equipment, props or services, substances, procedures and / or operations in or about the studio in relation to the use of the studio.
- Hirer shall maintain, at Hirer’s expense, worker’s compensation insurance and public liability and property damage insurance, insuring against all liability of Hirer for the use of the studio and the equipment.
- Hirer must keep the premises clean, return all equipment to its proper area and return areas of the studio to original condition.
- A cleaning fee of $50 may be chargeable if the studio is not returned in its original state.
Stains left behind on the studio floor will be subject to touch up fees according to the respective rates required.
Lost and Found:
- Any items left behind in the studio will be kept for 2 weeks. Uncollected items may be disposed after 2 weeks without any prior notice.
Storage of Props and Equipment:
- Hirer may be charged for storage fee of $50 per day for props brought into the studio more than 24 hours prior to the scheduled shoot or left longer than 24 hours after Hirer’s shoot.
Visual and Audio Recordings:
- The studio may take visual and/or audio recordings of Hirer and participants during the booking sessions and reserve the right to use these for promotional, management or educative purposes (in Singapore or overseas). Participants’ individual consent for this will be assumed to have been granted unless otherwise indicated by Hirer, in writing or by email, prior to the start of the booking.